To help meet the challenge of protecting pollinators, several faculty and staff at Iowa State University (ISU) and the Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship formed the Iowa Pollinator Conservation Working Group (IPCWG) in 2013. This group reflects a partnership with colleagues and stakeholders from across the state. Members include scientists and educators with a focus on pest management, and members studying novel ways to conserve pollinators and other insects within an agricultural landscape. Read more about
- Prairie restoration: putting the pieces back together to achieve
- Effects of prescribed fire and grazing on insect populations.
- Prairie management for invertebrates.
- Can poor nutrition affect bee health and colony collapse?
- Both sides now: forging links between grassland conservation on protected areas and private lands.