The Entomology Graduate Student Organization (EGSO) is a graduate student-run organization within the department of Entomology at Iowa State University. It exists to assist Entomology graduate students by:
- Formally voicing the interests and concerns of the graduate students in the Department of Entomology,
- Promoting the professional development and educational enhancement of graduate students in the aforementioned department through formal and informal seminars, meetings, discussions, and dissemination of literature
- Serving as a peer group source of information for the incoming and currently enrolled graduate students with respect to academic and non-academic requirements, and
- Providing social events for graduate students, as well as their families and friends, for interaction, relaxation and fun.
See our Constitution
- EGSO members had a wonderful time at the annual Pollinator Fest at Reiman Gardens! Here are the EGSO members posing with the world's largest concrete gnome at the gardens: