Resource Submission Policies
The quality (not quantity) of the resources within the Entomology Index is vitally important. Not all sites are selected to be a part of the index.
To facilitate this selection process, submission guidelines have been created. The following will not be included:
- resources unrelated to insects
- resources that do not yet exist ("under construction" resources), unless there is a significant value to the information already available
- sites that contain illegal content such as material that infringes upon intellectual property rights
- sites that traffic in insect specimens
- company sites that are not of compelling interest to entomologists (entomological supply company? yes; crop scouting company? no)