Journals and Newsletters, by Taxonomic Group
- Buprestis - newsletter about jewel beetles (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) edited by Chuck Bellamy
- Calodema Website of Dr TJ Hawkeswood - Website provides free PDF files of TJ Hawkeswood and his co-workers biological research.
- Water Beetle World - newsletter for water beetle workers worldwide. Over 7,000 citations on water beetles.
- Calodema Website of Dr TJ Hawkeswood - - Website provides free PDF files of TJ Hawkeswood and his co-workers biological research.
- Ceratopogonid Information Exchange Newsletter - for those interested in Diptera: Ceratopogonidae
- Chironomus Newsletter - covers research on Diptera: Chironomidae
- Dipterological Research - an international journal of dipterological research with particular reference to the Palaearctic fauna.
- Fly Times - Newsletter of the North American Dipterists' Society. Jeffrey M. Cumming and Art Borkent (editors)
- Studia dipterologica - journal of taxonomy, systematics, ecology and faunistics of Diptera
- Tachinid Times - annual newsletter for persons interested in research on parasitic flies (Diptera) of the family Tachinidae. This newsletter acts as a forum for informal communication about current projects, recent research findings, field trips, and similar types of information relating to the Tachinidae.
- Volucella - international journal on taxonomy, ecology, and faunistics of palearctic Syrphidae (Diptera)
Hemiptera (true bugs)
Homoptera (aphids, scale insects, leafhoppers, cicadas)
Hymenoptera (wasps, ants, bees)
Lepidoptera (butterflies, moths)
Neuroptera (lacewings, ant lions, dobsonflies)
Odonata (dragonflies, damselflies)
- Calodema Website of Dr TJ Hawkeswood - - - - - - - - Website provides free PDF files of TJ Hawkeswood and his co-workers biological research.
- Ode News - occasional newsletter about dragonflies and damselflies on Cape Cod
- PETALURA - electronic journal of the Specialist Group for Systematic and Phylogenetic Odonatology
- Acarology Bulletin - Newsletter of the Systematic and Applied Acarology Society
- ANBP Newsletter - publication of the Association of Natural Biocontrol Producers
- Aracnet - Electronic Bulletin of Entomology (in Spanish)
- Cultural Entomology Digest - beliefs and symbolism of insects within all facets of the humanities.
- Cyberbugs Minibeast e-Magazine - from the Young Entomologists' Society
- Dugesiana - a journal devoted to the study of insects and other arthropods published by the Universidad de Guadalajara is available free in the web (PDF). Articles on original research are refereed by specialists around the world. Contributions are accepted.
- Emerging Infectious Diseases - published by CDC
- Entomological Society of Ontario Newsletter
- Entomology Notes - from the Michigan Entomological Society. Appropriate for classroom use.
- Entomotropica - journal of the Venezuelan Entomological Society (publishes original papers on tropical entomology).
- European Journal of Entomology - international journal covering the whole field of general, experimental, systematic and applied entomology.
- Florida Entomologist - an international journal for the Americas published by the Florida Entomological Society
- Florida Entomology and Nematology Newsletter - University of Florida's Entomology and Nematology Department monthly newsletter. Moderated to prevent spam mail. Only two messages a month sent: 1) to request news, 2) to announce when newsletter is posted to Web site.
- Florida Pest Alert - regulatory and control information
- Folia Entomologica Mexicana - abstracts, information for authors and subscription prices of the scientific journal published by Sociedad Mexicana de Entomologia, A.C. Publishes refereed articles on original research, synthesis or essays, scientific notes and book revisions on entomology, acarology and arachnology in America; comparative papers with fauna from other parts of the world.
- FRASS - insect rearing newsletter
- Horticulture and Home Pest Newsletter - from Iowa State University
- Insect Systematics and Evolution - published for the Scandinavian Society of Entomology
- Insecta Mundi - publication of the Center for Systematic Entomology
- Insectarium Virtual - electronic magazine in Spanish
- Integrated Crop Management Newsletter - published by Iowa State University
- Kansas School Naturalist - appropriate for both young and older entomologists
- Kentucky Pest News Newsletter - crop and livestock insect, disease and weed pests. Published weekly during peak season, otherwise biweekly.
- Midwest Biological Control News - archives of this publication 1994-2000. No longer in publication.
- Neotropical Entomology - newsletter published by the Entomological Society of Brasil since April 1976
- North Carolina Pest News - North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service newsletter published weekly on the web from April to September.
- PCT Online - Pest Control Technology and Service Technician magazines Includes MSDS label information.
- PEST CABWeb - entomology and crop protection journals
- Pest Control Magazine - monthly publication reaches pest control operators, researchers, entomologists and others who are interested in learning more about the biology, behavior, business and control of structural pests.
- Pesticide Broadcast - North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service pesticide newsletter containing articles on pesticide registration, use and safety.
- Phytoparasitica - Israel Journal of Plant Protection Sciences
- Resistance Pest Management Newsletter - from the Center for Integrated Plant Systems (CIPS)
- Rostrum - newsletter of the Entomological Society of Southern Africa
- Scaffolds Fruit Journal - weekly update on pest management and crop development from Cornell University, New York state
- Suppliers of Beneficial Organisms in North America - publication of California/EPA's Department of Pesticide Regulation. It lists 143 commercial suppliers of 130 beneficial organisms used for biological control
- Systematic and Applied Acarology Special Publications - rapid publication for papers on mites and ticks
- Teacher/Parent Resource Materials - including Wee Beasties, and entomology newsletter for teachers, and lesson plans
- The Kansas School Naturalist
- ZOOTAXA - rapid international journal for systematic entomologists and zoologists