Directories, by Taxonomic Group
- Scarab Workers: World Directory - International directory of scarab workers (alive and deceased) with full contact information, biographies, interests, images. Alphabetic, taxonomic, and geographic.
- Tiger Beetle World - information on tiger beetles (Coleoptera: Cicindelidae) of North America (biology, ecology, identification, techniques for study, research library, resources, cicindelophile directory
- World directory of workers on Tenebrionidae (Coleoptera) - authors who worked and are working on tenebrionidae and allied families
- Directory of Ceratopogonid Workers - over 100 workers worldwide
- Directory of Chironomid Workers
- Directory of North American Dipterists - over 250 North American fly workers listed, including addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses and interests. Updated regularly.
- Historical World Directory of Diptera Systematists - names and dates of birth and death for over 3,000 persons who have described new taxa in Diptera since Linnaeus with links to web pages or portraits
- Tephritid Worker Database - TWD is a directory of tephritid fruit fly researchers and plant protection officers in the world, providing expertise on species and speciality field, and recent publications, bibliographic references, news, directories, meetings, and projects.
- World Dipterists - directory of world dipterists
Homoptera (aphids, scale insects, leafhoppers, cicadas)
- Leafhoppers - classification and biology of leafhoppers and their relatives. Directory of leafhopper specialists. Key to major groups.
Hymenoptera (wasps, ants, bees)
Lepidoptera (butterflies, moths)
- Butterfly Art - Butterfly art designs: artistically arranged specimens of butterflies, beetles and arachnids set either mounted in frames or acrylic domes
- Lepdiopterology.com - Butterfly and moth news, glossary, directory, electronic museum, almanac
Neuroptera (lacewings, ant lions, dobsonflies)
- Neuropterists' Directory - individuals and companies interested in neuropterid insects (orders Neuroptera, Megaloptera and Raphidioptera)