- Australian Faunal Directory - checklists and bibliographies for Australian insects
- Eocene Insect Fossil Images - collected in northwest Colorado. They date at about 48 million years ago
- Illinois Natural History Survey - 6 million specimens. Several insect databases, including a searchable, specimen level Plecoptera database . Dates back to 1858
- The International Database on Insect Disinfestation and Sterilization - IDIDAS provides information on disinfestation and sterilization of arthropod species, with dosage levels and conditions, efficacy and references. For researchers, phytosanotary regulators, plant protection services and SIT facility and food irradiation operations personnel.
- ThripsNet - checklist, keys, biology, collection. Martin Luther University of Halle, Wittenberg, Germany
- ThripsNet - discussion of thrips research and management
- Thysanoptera - Tree of Life
- University of Minnesota Insect Collection - 3.3 million specimens