Plecoptera (stoneflies), by Entomological Subdiscipline
Biology, Ecology and Behavior
- BugGuide.Net - community site with user-submitted images for identification, information on insect groups
- Illiesia - International Journal of Stonefly Research - Completely free of charge International on-line Journal dealing with all aspects of stonefly (Plecoptera) research.
Systematics, Morphology and Evolution
- American Stoneflies - Plecopteran photos
- Aquatic Insects of Michigan - checklist and identification resources
- Australian Faunal Directory - checklists and bibliographies for Australian insects
- Cornell University Insect Collection - historical overview of the collection, list of holdings of the main collection and information on the holdings in various orders, student faculty and staff associated with the collection, a searchable database of all types
- Illiesia - International Journal of Stonefly Research - - Completely free of charge International on-line Journal dealing with all aspects of stonefly (Plecoptera) research.
- Illinois Natural History Survey - 6 million specimens. Several insect databases, including a searchable, specimen level Plecoptera database . Dates back to 1858
- North American Stonefly List - species found in North America along with their distributions by state and Canadian province
- Trichoptera World Checklist - stoneflies of the world
- Plecoptera - Tree of Life