Blattodea (cockroaches), by Content Type
- Allpet Roaches - Cockroaches of the world. Rearing information. Photographs of many species
- BugGuide.Net - community site with user-submitted images for identification, information on insect groups
- Cockroach Home Page - by Joseph Kunkel. Includes cockroach FAQ
- Cockroach Images CD-ROM - CD-ROM containing 60 different images of cockroaches commonly encountered or found in culture. Images are provided in three different sizes and resolutions: print quality, display for large audiences and web-optimized.
- German Cockroach Mutants - from the Genetic Stock Center for the German cockroach at Virginia Tech
- MicroAngela - scanning electron microscope images of insects
- Blattodea Culture Group - The BCG was originally formed in 1986 with the aim of encouraging the study of world cockroaches. Its full colour journal, Cockroach Studies, publishes contributions ranging from non-technical articles about how to rear cockroaches in captivity, reports on collecting trips, etc; to more scientific papers about the biology, ecology and taxonomy of cockroaches.
- 3-D Insects - Virtual models of insects using the virtual reality modeling language.
- MaHiRoSi - An open source roach simulator written in freebasic. Just three species and a bunch of sprites right now but hoping to grow.
- 3-D Insects - - Virtual models of insects using the virtual reality modeling language.
- Insects in Motion - Quicktime video clips of various insects showing feeding behavior and life stage development, including a bee stinging