Regulatory, by Content Type
- Tephritid Worker Database - TWD is a directory of tephritid fruit fly researchers and plant protection officers in the world, providing expertise on species and speciality field, and recent publications, bibliographic references, news, directories, meetings, and projects.
- Tephritid Worker Database - - TWD is a directory of tephritid fruit fly researchers and plant protection officers in the world, providing expertise on species and speciality field, and recent publications, bibliographic references, news, directories, meetings, and projects.
Journals and Newsletters
- Florida Pest Alert - regulatory and control information
- Pesticide Broadcast - North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service pesticide newsletter containing articles on pesticide registration, use and safety.
- PERMIT-L - moderated cross-disciplinary listserv, hosted by the Smithsonian Institution, to facilitate discussion on issues related to biological collecting, permits, access, and import/export transactions. To join, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body, issue the command subscribe PERMIT-L John Doe where John Doe is your name
- American Association of Pesticide Safety Educators - association business and related issues.
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation - Includes information about pesticides registered in California
- Clemson University Pesticide Information Program - pesticide safety information for South Carolina pesticide applicators. Links to pesticide labels, MSDSs and pesticide fact sheets.
- EPA Office of Pesticide Programs - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- EXTOXNET - the Extension Toxicology Network including pesticide information profiles
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consuemer Services Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control, and Pesticides - regulatory information concerning structural pest control licensing
- Global Insecticide Directory - - includes biological control agents
- Hawaii Pesticide Information Retrieval System - index to agricultural-use pesticide labels licensed for sale in Hawaii by the Hawaii State Department of Agriculture
- National Pesticide Information Center - U.S. national resource for pesticide questions, emergency treatment, cleanup and disposal
- New York Pesticide Management Education Program - Cornell University
- Oklahoma Pesticide Safety Education
- PAN Pesticide Database - The PAN Pesticide Database is the most comprehensive online collection of pesticide data in the world, providing detailed information (at no cost to the user) for about 5,400 pesticide active ingredients, breakdown products, and related chemicals. The database also contains information on more than 100,000 formulated pesticide products (current and historic registrations) from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Where available, the database provides information on toxicity, regulatory status, aquatic ecotoxicity, and general identification information, including an extensive list of synonyms.
- Pesticide Action Network - nonprofit citizen-based NGO that advocates adoption of ecologically sound practices in place of pesticide use
- Pesticide Broadcast - - North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service pesticide newsletter containing articles on pesticide registration, use and safety.
- Pesticide Education - Penn State
- Pesticide Education Articles - from Iowa State's Integrated Crop Management Newsletter
- Pesticide Education Resources - University of Nebraska
- Pesticide Labeling Tutorial - - Based on chapter 2 of the "Applying Pesticides Correctly" manual. Requires Windows operating system.
- Pesticide Reregistration Eligibility Decisions - United States Environmental Protection Agency
- South Carolina Department of Pesticide Regulation
- University of Arizona Pesticide Information and Training Office
- Virginia Tech Pesticide Programs - for pesticide safety educators
- Washington State Pesticide Page - current pesticide information, certification and training
- Cooperative Agricultural Pest Survey - combined effort by U.S. federal and state agricultural organizations to conduct surveillance, detection, and monitoring of agricultural crop pests and biological control agents