Physiology, Biochem., Toxicology, Mol. Biology, by Content Type
- Colorado Potato Beetle Bibliography - about 500 references devoted to the Colorado potato beetle, Leptinotarsa decemlineata Say
- Tephritid Worker Database - TWD is a directory of tephritid fruit fly researchers and plant protection officers in the world, providing expertise on species and speciality field, and recent publications, bibliographic references, news, directories, meetings, and projects.
- Tephritid Worker Database - - TWD is a directory of tephritid fruit fly researchers and plant protection officers in the world, providing expertise on species and speciality field, and recent publications, bibliographic references, news, directories, meetings, and projects.
Integrated Pest Management
- Laboratory for Pest Control Application Technology - multidisciplinary 5-department, 20-member team focused on developing a better understanding of toxin delivery processes, optimizing pest control systems and reducing human and environmental exposure.
Journals and Newsletters
- Electrophy - discussion of insect electophysiology. To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com with body text "join". Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MICROSAT - exists to exchange information on microsatellite marker investigations for arthropod species
- Society for In Vitro Biology - the invertebrate section of the SIVB is devoted to research in vitro using invertebrate cells to study problems concerning growth, development, toxicology, parasites and pathogens, molecular analyses, mass rearing for bioproduction of biological products and insect control
- Ldp Line - program devoted to calculate probit analyses according to Finney (1972), used to illustrate relationship between stimulus and response in biological and toxicological studies
- Woyke Honey Bee Page - describes genetic expression of body color in different species of honey bees. Warsaw Agricultural University, Poland.