Physiology, Biochem., Toxicology, Mol. Biology, by Taxonomic Group
Hymenoptera (wasps, ants, bees)
- Woyke Honey Bee Page - describes genetic expression of body color in different species of honey bees. Warsaw Agricultural University, Poland.
Lepidoptera (butterflies, moths)
- Electrophy - discussion of insect electophysiology. To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com with body text "join". Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Global Insecticide Directory - includes biological control agents
- Laboratory for Pest Control Application Technology - multidisciplinary 5-department, 20-member team focused on developing a better understanding of toxin delivery processes, optimizing pest control systems and reducing human and environmental exposure.
- Ldp Line - program devoted to calculate probit analyses according to Finney (1972), used to illustrate relationship between stimulus and response in biological and toxicological studies
- MICROSAT - exists to exchange information on microsatellite marker investigations for arthropod species
- Resistance Pest Management Newsletter - from the Center for Integrated Plant Systems (CIPS)
- Society for In Vitro Biology - the invertebrate section of the SIVB is devoted to research in vitro using invertebrate cells to study problems concerning growth, development, toxicology, parasites and pathogens, molecular analyses, mass rearing for bioproduction of biological products and insect control